Specializing in Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems, Air Blue Heating and Cooling Inc. provides an energy efficient means to more effectively and precisely maintain the temperature within your commercial facility in Chicagoland and the surrounding suburbs.
Commercial Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems
If your space is too limited to accommodate a standard VRF system, if zones within the building require differing temperatures, or cooling and heating demands vary throughout the day, we provide an optimum solution. Answering the challenge of internal and external impact, Air Blue Heating and Cooling Inc. handles the need for simultaneous heating and cooling to maintain more constant and comfortable temperatures.
Through a properly designed and installed VRF system, excess heat from areas that rely on cooling is redistributed to those that require heating, maximizing energy efficiency while trimming costs. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the team from Air Blue Heating and Cooling Inc. is trained to customize recommendations and complete accurate implementation.
VRF Systems from Carrier
As a commercial HVAC solution, the Carrier Single-Phase VRF system provides outstanding versatility to accommodate just about any demand. Installation causes no major disruption and state-of-the-art controls allow precision yet user-friendly operation. This industry-leading innovation automatically varies refrigerant flow to the separate indoor units, catering to the requirements of independent zones to maximize comfort as well as efficiency. Air Blue Heating and Cooling Inc. offers the leading options in VRF technology to our commercial clients across Wheeling, Cary, Buffalo Grove, Highland Park & Palatine, IL.
Contact Air Blue Heating and Cooling Inc. for VRF system services!
Take a look at some of the advantages of a Carrier VRF system:
- With no need for additional controls, a VRF system is created by way of a single phase system partnered with a three-phase heat pump and heat recovery capability.
- Choose from three single-phase VRF outdoor unit capacities.
- Each of the three, four and five-ton units serve up to nine indoor units in a variety of styles.
- The indoor units can be adjusted by either a central or individual controls.
- Quick startup and exceptional efficiency is achieved by a rotary compressor featuring DC inverter and brushless motor.
- Superior balance and lower compressor vibrations are the result of rotary technology.
- Part load efficiency is maximized by a DC condenser fan motor matched with changing compressor capacity.
- Less noise and superior airflow over the coil is provided by an aerodynamically designed condenser fan and air deflector.
- Branch (Y) piping links the outdoor unit to multiple indoor units.